Ben Smith is the Co-Founder, Managing Partner & Head Coach of BE BASKETBALL. A business and basketball specialist; Ben's passion and strengths include establishing successful international sports programs, developing training systems to improve player performance and building strong company brands.
Qualifications & accreditations:
- BSc (hons) Business Management & Marketing
- Post-graduate certificate in Marketing
- Affiliate of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (ACIM)
- Over 12 years basketball coaching experience internationally
- USA Basketball Gold Licensed Coach
- UKCC Basketball Certification (United Kingdom)
- Assistant Coach to Ganon Baker in the Elite Basketball Camp Lebanon
- Specializes in club management and business marketing
Coach B’s recent professional achievements:
- Basketball Business Director of the SSA Basketball Academy
created the club’s first basketball-curriculum with over 250 members
- Established and directed the Evolution Basketball program, Qatar
- Designed and delivered the multi-sports program for the Aspire
Sports Academy for Excellence (Qatar) working with the nation's elite
- Established sponsorship contracts with Chevrolet Qatar, Decathlon &
the NBA Store.
- Managed several NBA Legend Camp visits to Doha, Qatar alongside
- Established and delivered BE BASKETBALL international camps
in Africa, Sri Lanka & S.E Asia with regular annual contracts.
Coach Ben would like to help maximize basketball opportunities across international communities and provide aspiring athletes with first-class teaching experience that will impact their entire life.
To talk directly with Ben, contact him today: