Vitor Guarino is a hard working and passionate basketball coach from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil who is Qatar's only "Im Possible" Skills Trainer! (https://www.possibletraining.com).
Coach V brings of lot of energy and detail to our program and loves the game of basketball.
Qualifications & accreditations:
- Graduate in Physical Education (UFRJ) University of Brazil.
- USA Basketball Gold License Coach
- Certificates and background in personal training and psychomotricity
Coach V's recent professional achievements:
- Over 10 years as college basketball Head Coach for men and women
- Coached every age from the fundamental level of youth basketball to assisting in
pro teams throughout Brazil.
- Established his own personal training program in Brazil called "Guarino
Skills Development" where he continues to inspire and motivate players of all
ages and abilities throughout the summer.
- 3 years of international coaching experience
- Assisted the development and organization of basketball camps and
skill clinic across Rio (Brazil) and the U.S.
Coach V continues to develop himself as a leader on the court by studying the latest training systems available, adding value to the BE Basketball program across the board. He strives to become a better person and coach each day, which is something all our members can take inspiration from.
BE are very lucky to have him on board with us in Doha, Qatar!